Off without a hitch! You may not realize why you’d need a Day-of-Coordinator but rest assured, there are more than a few reasons why it’s a guaranteed asset…
One of the most magical traditions we get celebrate, in almost every culture and every corner of the earth, is the wedding ceremony. Less magical is the precision timing, schedule coordination, last minute switch-ups and unforeseen surprises that can occur.
Oh sure, you have your wedding party but hey – dealing with a hungry, grouchy, swing band who thought they were getting dinner at the gig isn’t a party for anyone. Suggesting to the nosey gawkers that their yapping Chihuahua might want to go for a walk is a conversation best had by an impartial agent – not your soon-to-be brother-in-law who claims he knows how to handle uninvited guests. Speaking of uninvited guests…a Day-of-Coordinator knows how to tactfully handle that, too.
Your friends and family are there to support and enjoy the moments with you – don’t make them work too hard.
Day of Coordinator Service:
You've planned your entire wedding, contract signed, menu selected, but now you just need someone to execute your perfectly planned wedding, I come in one (1) months prior and help finalize the details of your wedding. We will talk through every aspect of your plans and as your day of coordinator, my job is to make sure it goes off with out a hitch!
• Three 1 hour meetings (phone or in-person) to discuss your perfect day and includes a venue tour
• Unlimited phone and email support one (1) month prior to your wedding
• Confirmation of all vendors, be point of contact for all vendors the month prior to your wedding
• Create and distribute customized timeline and contact sheets for the wedding day
• Lead wedding rehearsal (2 hour window)
• Greet vendors/deliveries and oversee the proper set-up of ceremony and reception (i.e. escort cards, guest book, menu, favors, décor, table numbers, etc.)
• Greet and direct wedding guests from ceremony, cocktail hour and receptions area
• Final check of all bridal party attire (i.e. boutonniere, bouquets, hair and makeup, rings)
• Cue music, ushers, wedding party line up, seating of parents and bride entrance at ceremony
• Notify bride and groom of timeline items (speeches, first dance, cake cutting, end of reception warning)
• Distribute vendor gratuity on behalf of bride and groom during departure
• Help wrap up everything you can’t as you make your way off as a married couple (coordination of your sign-in book, toasting glasses, gifts, extra cake, serving set, veil, flowers, etc.)
*Base price starts at $1700, may vary for location of the venue, if overnight stay is required, and for additional coordinator. Please contact for additional details to set up an in person meeting.
I'm excited to work with Peter and his partner Grace from Loose End Events for Full-Service Wedding Planning. Since 2012, Loose End Events had successfully helped over 20 couples with their weddings. Together we make wedding planning a seamless experience from start to finish. We will work along side you to help with design theme, invitations, flower arrangements, budget and everything else in-between.
*Base price starts at $3000, may vary for location of the venue, and if overnight stay is required. Please contact for additional details to set up an in person meeting.